Insurance Needs?

We can provide you with the insurance needs for Life, Health and Accident as well as Vision And Dental. Shoot me an e-mail and we will be glad to help. w_wallsjr@us.aflac.com We can Also provide Mortgage Protection and Final Expense.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Special Lady To Me


Tammy,
  It was really good to see you the other day.  Seems like every time I am around you I really feel so good.  I have always felt that way even when we were younger.  I’ve always been attracted to you.  Can’t really explain why I just am.  You’ve always had a special place in my heart and I guess you always will.  Now that we are older I feel like I need to tell you this as it seems as every relationship I have been in doesn’t seem to work out as I always seem to compare them to you and they cannot measure up to how you make me feel.  I am so comfortable when I am with you and to me it just feels so natural. 

I have known Tammy for a long time and I must say she is truly a beautiful smart kind caring lady who would do anything within reason to help someone.  She is someone that I think is a lovely lady.  I have always admired her for all these years and truly care about her.  You will always have a special place in my heart.  I know God and he has blessed me with the opportunity to meet and know this amazing lady for so many years.  Truly a Special Lady.




Always

 

 

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers