Insurance Needs?

We can provide you with the insurance needs for Life, Health and Accident as well as Vision And Dental. Shoot me an e-mail and we will be glad to help. w_wallsjr@us.aflac.com We can Also provide Mortgage Protection and Final Expense.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Holiday Blues


Well that FFG did not work out so well and here it is the holiday season once again.  No money to speak of,  No one to share time with, feel like I'm stuck in a rut with nowhere to get off this crappy merry go round. Actually told Tammy how I truly feel about her that I love her and have for the past 35 years.  I have never gotten past her and guess I never will.  She is so beautiful and I'm sorry but I love her and there is nothing in this world that will change that!   Hope this new venture I am looking at works into some good money but we will see how it works out.

2 comments:

Followers